Sign in to follow this  
Refugee

Rock The Dogs! Mike & Marcie Campbell's 12 Days Of Christmas

65764_185996754750544_145688525448034_748883_395610_n.jpg

Hello my name is Chester Campbell!! I am here to remind you that there are 8 days left until Christmas! The holidays are about love and family so keep your stress level down and just enjoy yourself. When Mom and Dad rescued and adopted me I was stressed out all the time. Yelling, not wanting to listen and being stubbor...n. Then one day I realized I was with people who understood me and loved me very much. My Dad takes me to the studio with him, he even let's me ride shotgun and slobber in his car. I am Daddy's boy and proud. It is too cold to swim which is one of my favorite things to do so I spend time playing with my brothers and sisters! Have a stress free Happy Holiday everyone and thank you for supporting dogs like me who need a home! I have mine now!

Chester is beautiful! Very noble looking dog. What their household must be like with all those pets i can't even imagine. With my two dogs/ four cats i'm constantly late for everything, just getting them taken care of/fed/loved each day is very time demanding, but i cherish coming home to a house full of happy animals.

163204_186182064732013_145688525448034_751279_5087122_n.jpg

Hello I am Mona Lisa Campbell! I am here to remind you there are 7 days left until Christmas! Today it is raining here in California which makes it a great day to stay in by a fire and watch holiday tv. I am a rescue girl too. Mom and Dad found me at the bottom of the hill as they were leaving the house to walk the pups they had. I was just 4 weeks old and all alone so here I have been ever since! I am a love bug and will let you rub my belly all day. In fact I was waiting for Santa to give me some belly rubs in my picture. Come on Santa! I love you all for supporting Rock The Dogs and animals in need like me! Have a safe holiday! XOXO Mo

Pete says NOT!!

Once Brent is gone, I fear I'm going to be known to all as The Crazy Cat Lady.

I love these stories. So sweet! I can only imagine what it's like in the Campbell household. I remember Mike saying he had to hurry home after a Knobs gig because several dogs were home alone. He was predicting having to clean up a lot of dog shit (his words). Lol, that cracked me up.

I love that they have such big hearts for these rescue animals. And I'm happy to have the opportunity from Tazzy Fund and Rock The Dogs to help.

156938_186408074709412_145688525448034_753641_2049028_n.jpg

Just 6 more days until Christmas! It is still raining here in So Cal! We still have more Campbell dogs coming, but first a special message from Mike and Marcie!

"Marcie and I would like to extend a personal and heart felt thank you to everyone who has supported our effort to save abused and abandoned dogs with the Tazzy Fund---ROCK THE DOGS organization.

Since 2008 we have come to the rescue of at least 400 animals, some of whom would not be alive and well today, if it weren't for your loving help.

We consider you all our "best friends" the same as dogs are " Man's best friend ".

Happy Holidays to all..........( it's Christmas .. all over again )............and may you stay peaceful and well through the New Year."

Sincerely,

MC