Sign in to follow this  
Refugee

Rock The Dogs! Mike & Marcie Campbell's 12 Days Of Christmas

Here's day 1, just posted on Facebook:

bellacampbell.jpg

Hello! My name is Belly Campbell! I am here to remind you that there are just 12 more days til Christmas. That means 12 more days to shop! I am a lucky dog that was rescued by my Mom and Dad, most people call them Mike and Marcie. I am a purebred American Bulldog which is approperiate because I can be a bully at times :) I use to have a different Mom when i was little and had a Pitbull sister named Chloe. When I was adopted my sister was also adopted by Mom's daughter so we are still together. How lucky are we??I have a great life, I go to work with Mom everyday and she lets me on the sofa and we cuddle while we watch basketball and movies! Did I tell you I love toys?? Well I do and Mom finds the best ones! Here is a picture of me and Santa hope you like it! Ho ho ho.......

brunocampbell.jpg

Hello my name is Bruno Campbell! I am here to remind you that there are only 11 days until Christmas. That means many people will start traveling so please be safe! I say this because I wasn't always safe. I traveled the streets alone and hungry for a very long time until someone found me and took me to my Mom her name is Marcie!! When she met me she told me I would never be alone again. I became her Vintage Teddy Bear she said! I have been with her for 3 years, so I am 15 years old now. I am her old grouchy man but I am no scrooge I love the holidays! Happy Howlidays to all of you!!!

keoki_campbell.jpg

Hello my name is Keoki Campbell! I am here to remind you there are only 10 days left until Christmas! I hope everyone will get a chance to be with their loved ones. No one should be alone for the holidays. When I was 1 year old Mom and Dad met me at a recording session. Someone abandoned me and I was lonely, but not for long. I have a great family now and have spent the last 13 Christmases with them. I have two nicknames Sheriff John cause I am a bit bossy and Nubby because I wiggle my nubby tail when I am happy that is often.. my Mom keeps me healthy with great food and supplements not bad for a boy with a tethered spine! I wish you and your family Happy Holidays from me and mine!

keoki_campbell.jpg

Hello my name is Keoki Campbell! I am here to remind you there are only 10 days left until Christmas! I hope everyone will get a chance to be with their loved ones. No one should be alone for the holidays. When I was 1 year old Mom and Dad met me at a recording session. Someone abandoned me and I was lonely, but not for long. I have a great family now and have spent the last 13 Christmases with them. I have two nicknames Sheriff John cause I am a bit bossy and Nubby because I wiggle my nubby tail when I am happy that is often.. my Mom keeps me healthy with great food and supplements not bad for a boy with a tethered spine! I wish you and your family Happy Holidays from me and mine!

Awww..Keoki still looks young! :)

jasminecampbell.jpg

Hello my name is Jasmine Campbell!! I am here to remind you that there are 9 days left until Christmas! It's time for baking, yummy food and fun! Yummy food and fun are two of my favorite things. I am an older girl of 14 years so I spend lots of my time relaxing under Mom's desk at work, but I will come out for a treat! Mom and Dad found me at an adoption event outside of a pet store when I was just 8 weeks old. I am a Flat Coated Retriever. My friends call me Jazzy and my brothers and sisters know I am in charge. I am a calm, quiet leader but they know who's the princess. I hope your holiday is filled with lots of yummy treats!