1. Currently, are there any babies in your family or circle of friends?
yes my neice will be a year on the 17th
2. Are you one of those people who use a high-pitched, sing-song voice when talking to babies and small children?
No I just talk to her in my normal voice.
3. If you were standing in line next to a *very* pregnant stranger at the bank or grocery store, what would you say to her?
I ask her when she is due, or just smile.
4. Similarly, what do you say or do near babies in public?
I Smile at them.
5. When walking through a store, are you the sort of person who can go by the baby clothes without even a glance or do you have to stop to ooh and ahh?
I have to look.
6. Take this quiz - What's Your Friendship Style?
Your Friendship Style is Empathetic
You deeply care about each person you're friends with. For you, friendship is all about the personal connection.
You tend to know everything about your friends' lives... and they know everything about yours. Your friends are your confidants.
You are always there for your friends. You celebrate their successes and support them in their times of need.
You are as loyal as they come. And you expect the same loyalty and understanding from your friends in return.
You and another Empathetic Friend: Have a amazing friendship, when it works. You care for each other deeply, but you often end up with hurt feelings and drama.
You and a Gregarious Friend: May have a bit of a one sided friendship. You adore your Social Friend, but you sometimes feel a bit neglected.
You and an Independent Friend: Struggle a bit. You are very interested in your Independent Friend's life, but your friend often needs more space.
You and a Philosophical Friend: Respect one another. You love to learn about your Philosophical Friend's brilliant ideas.