Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Echosoftom

Random Thoughts Thread

10,368 posts in this topic

I just saw footage of the Santa Cruz mountains on fire in the news.:(

Thankfully, the winds have subsided and it is very cloudy and damp. There's even a chance of a bit of rain today or tomorrow.

Hallelujah! It's a three day weekend, followed by a 3 day work week (Tues-Thurs), and a night of TPATH (Fri). That gives me 2 three day weekends in a row! Yeah!!!

I am dread, dread, DREADING this yard sale tomorrow... are we nuts? Didn't I tell someone on here recently how nuts they were for having a yard sale? And what are we doing? All I know is... I am NOT playing around... the prices are what they are.. we MAY bargain a few items, but no ridiculous offers will be met!

People, I´ll fly over to the US on Tuesday and I´m so... jippiebg1.gif ...wwwuaaahhhhh!!! SO excited!!! The flight will take about 10 hours! 77li8.gif :eek:

God, why am I doing this? LOL

^ MJ, you're doing this because you're crazy like the rest of us. I'm so excited for you! :003:

This damn Fix I-5 project is going to be a living nightmare for the next few weeks. I'm not looking forward to this. Arghhhh!!

Haha, yes, I´m crazy. Thanks guys. :D I´ll be the happiest girl on the planet, I swear. And I´m so thankful. :) I´ll take a lot of photos. :D

God, that was the worst "Eurovision Song Contest" I´ve ever seen. Seems like it gets worse every year. Sad.

^^ Oh, lol, I forgot that probably someone else on here would also watch it...

Yes, it´s gone political and the songs are just really bad. It´s a weird and loony SHOWcontest, not a SONGcontest.

By the way, UK was the best. :D It´s a shame they didn´t get more points.

Watching Josh Beckett warm up at close range was as big a thrill as I imagined it would be. :003::003::003:

Sweeet, Toni! :045: