Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Echosoftom

Random Thoughts Thread

10,375 posts in this topic

Go for it, Toni!

I'm going to! However, they are auction tickets (the Oakland A's scalp their own tickets now, too :icon_rolleyes:), so everyone please send Farm vibes that the price doesn't move much between now and 3:00 PDT. If it goes much higher, we will have to pass...

just so everyone knows my name is Dennis so you dont have to call me ShainJr unless you want to thats ok with me.

^^ LOL! Welcome back, Stephanie!

I can not believe I just paid $4.03 a gallon for gas. :mad:

Drive down here...were at $4.17, $4.27 and $4.35

^ That's outrageous! At this rate we'll be at $5 a gallon for regular before the summer hits.

These winds are relentless today.

^ You got them, too? They will blow you naked here! <--Now watch, I'll have Nancy and Barb here by this afternoon, hahahaha. :P

Toledo just hit $4.14 at the BP station for REGULAR !!!!!

My mom just heard on CNN if we have any hurricanes this season gas will he hit $6.00............!!!

It's during these gas crisis' when I get really pissed at our lack of quality public transportation. When I lived in Spain (and traveled around Europe) I NEVER had a problem getting around without a car.

Here in California, transportation can be OK, but on the whole, it just plain SUCKS! What a lose-lose situation!

truthfully, gas prices go up because of america and the idiots that work in the pits to buy oil at $140 a barrel for the year 2016, and everyday an idiot analyst says oil will go to $200 a barrel, and that jacks it up too. top that off with 2 oil men in the white house and you are f***ed. why are gas prices going up now for oil we paid for 20 years ago at $18 a barrel? someone is getting rich and it's not us.

It sure is a golden day here and raining ashes. I can't believe how far the smoke is traveling from Santa Cruz. How is it up there by you Toni? It's gotta be worse than down here!

Phew! What a mental work-out! I only need one final paragraph for my 11 page term paper comparing language policy in Catalonia, Spain and Northern Ireland, UK. I cannot believe I'm done a week before the deadline. That NEVER happens! EVER! :D

It sure is a golden day here and raining ashes. I can't believe how far the smoke is traveling from Santa Cruz. How is it up there by you Toni? It's gotta be worse than down here!

Nothing here, but these high winds are making me rather nervous about that fire. :085:

The only good thing about my extended family being so damn disfunctional :021: is that they really serve as a unifier between my close family members...you know, they give us all something to chat about...a reason to call one another and catch up. :icon_wacky: