Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Echosoftom

Random Thoughts Thread

10,368 posts in this topic

Happy birthday to your baby !! They sure do grow up quick don't they.

I was talking with a woman the other day, telling her about the time my gtr player and I was on the road playing in Ft. Francis, Canada and she said how long ago, and my daughter was in the club, and I said see that girl over there, she's 25 now and was only 3 back then !! Wow where did time go ?

As John Lennon sang " Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans "

^^Happy Birthday Erin!

Tons to do before the end of the school year, plus golf work and two concerts, but for some reason it's all going pretty smoothly this year!

Happy Birthday to Erin, Nancy!

I am trying a new plant inside..a staghorn fern...we will see how this grows...:sun_smiley:

Dad went to the police station to file a report about our stolen furnature, and they had it all there! LOL! Apparently we weren't the only ones robbed of our patio furnature - everybody's on the block was missing, and the police went around and picked all of it off the street. So, tomorrow, we get our furnature back.

^ I couldn't help but laughing at the thought of a police station overun with stolen patio furniture! Too funny! I'm glad you're getting it all back.

I can't believe it. She's barely one year older than me and she's pregnant with her second kid. Either I'm getting old or everyone else is starting younger! :eek:

^ I couldn't help but laughing at the thought of a police station overun with stolen patio furniture! Too funny! I'm glad you're getting it all back.

LOL! Yeah, it is pretty funny, but pathetic at the same time. :rolleyes: Whoever put all the furnature in the street needs something else to do with their time. I know the cops have better things to do than pick patio furnature up off the street. The whole thing is just so stupid and it makes me so mad. :095:

^ I don't blame your for being upset Sydney. It's such a stupid thing and look at how much valuble police time that took up. I hope they catch the jerks.

Katie, you'd be surprised. I know girls your age having baby number 3 and 4.

Awww Nancy, happy belated birthday to your baby girl.

Front-row seats, directly above the visitors' dugout, for this Saturday's A's-Red Sox game. Should I splurge?! :003:

What is this mystery stain on my shirt ? I'm quite sure I've never seen this color before on our planet...

So this is what it's like missing days on the Farm. Wow...It officially sucks being grounded from the computer!