DudeFromLA

2 Tickets for Hollywood Bowl show Tonight, 9/21

Not sure if this is the right place for this, or if this is okay - I had bought 2 sets of 2 tickets for tonight's Hollywood Bowl show (Thurs, 9/21), and my other friend told me a few days ago that he can't go. The seats are not actually together, and I want to stress that I am not scalping or anything, but I have 2 tickets for tonight's show if anybody would like them, I will sell them to you at face value - not trying to make a profit - just looking for a new home that would appreciate them!

The tickets are for Section K2, row 11 seats 113 and 114, and the ticket price is $104.95 each. My email is paradisefrench@yahoo.com. 

Again, I hope this is OK to post - just trying to find a home for these tickets. If this is not okay, please let me know and remove my post! Thank you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Livewirecs
      Hello everyone!
      I just found this forum as I have been searching for Tom Petty Tickets today. My wife is a really big fan and has "bucket listed" Tom Petty in concert and I am desperately trying to make that happen for her. I am looking at the Columbus Ohio show, but ti is asking for a password. I don't know what the rules are at this forum but is there any way someone can help me with this password so I can buy two decent seats to surprise my wife with on Christmas? 
      If not I understand but I wanted to make sure I tried EVERYTHING lol. 

Many thanks. 
    • By novalea
      So excited to have just purchased my VIP ticket to the opening night of Mudcrutch 2016 at Ogden Theater in Denver, Colorado on May 26tth. My first concert going alone but super excited to hang with fellow fans. Anyone else going????
    • By Jon Fetsch
      Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers in Los Angeles:  

Homes, Hangouts, Studios, Hotels, Music video locations, and more...!  
    • By Jon Fetsch
      Shelter Records
      5112 Hollywood Boulevard
      Hollywood, CA 90027