Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
campbellfan1

Wildflowers Re-Issue & Tour

56 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Marion said:

Did any of you listen to this interview?

I read the text and listened to where he discusses the set list. I don't want to be cynical so I'll just say I hope he follows through with mixing things up and celebrating not just the hits but their other good songs as well.

Thanks for sharing the link.

cheers

Well, I'm sorry you guys, when I posted the link I could have sworn the entire interview was there I had listened to.  It was at least 30 minutes long. If I come across it again I will try to record and post it because it was really good!

From what I can recall, Tom said they may add onto the tour if they feel up to it. After all, they are old guys! (His words)  Haha!  He wants to do the Wildflowers themed tour but in smaller theater type venues. He hasn't got it together yet. No Wildflower re-release till next year. He is very busy these days. He also wants to produce the Shelters second album.....the Buried Treasure show.....there was someone else he wanted to produce to but I forget who.  David asked why they are doing the 40th Anniversary tour in the 41st year and Tom said, because that's just how they do things!  Then he laughed.

Basically, he is just very, very busy!  He's trying to fit in everything he wants to do but it's a lot. And he's and old guy!  Give him a break!  😃

NightDriver and toshi like this