Sign in to follow this  
MaryJanes2ndLastDance

Goldfinger performance

It looks like down, up and down to me most of the time, but with the light when he moves it looks like down,up, up! I'm going with down,up,down, but where are the top switches?

The top switch doesn't matter.  Mike would have it in the "off" position, rendering the top volume and tone wheels both inactive.  

If you turn "on" the top switch, the Jaguar is all about the bass - no treble.  :D   

I'm glad you're enjoying this. I don't really know much about the Dirty Knobs at all and decided to check 'em out based on another post. That tone Mike has from from the guitar is amazing!

If it didn't take away from a song in their set, I think it'd be great if Mike and the band had another instrumental in concerts, a place where he could go be self-indulgent and throw in all kinds of songs, riffs etc.

cheers

Thanks for posting! Those fingers really are golden, right? This sounds awesome and it makes me think how a Ventures moment would be a welcome addition to a future TP&TH show. Walk don't run, right?

Or why not combine the feeling with TP singing this one:

Oh yes. Suddenly I have a new dream cover.

If you turn "on" the top switch, the Jaguar is all about the bass - no treble.  :D

:D