Mudcrutch

January 30th 2015 - SoHo

16 posts in this topic

^  I just cleaned out my desk 2 weeks ago and tossed out tons of notes, including the wife/husband owners names and phone number for Soho!!! But you can try and call 805-962-7776 for tickets. I hope that helps. I'll think more on the show and maybe see you there.

I seem to remember that by making dinner reservations, you get into the show also . Does that right? I don't know the number ( haven't made my reservations yet) but I'm sure it can be found on the SoHo website. Fun to see a bunch of us there! : )

I think the owners are Bob and Gail, try them at 805-962-7776. If you need a place to stay, I recall that most places require you to book for 2 nights in SB. The Canary Hotel is about 2-3 blocks down the street.

Mudcrutch likes this

This is different.

The Dirty Knobs with special guest John Kay (lead singer of Steppenwolf)!

Friday Jan 30, 2015

Doors: 6:00 PM

Show: 8:00 PM

$30 - $90

6:00pm Dinner & Show Ticket

Includes preferred seating at a table for the opening acoustic set*, a 3 course meal, tax & gratuity. If you wish to sit with another party, please call SOhO after all tickets have been purchased. *PLEASE NOTE: ALL dinner tables will be removed after opening set to open up stage room for dancing.

$90

- +

6:15pm Dinner & Show Ticket

Includes preferred seating at a table for the opening acoustic set*, a 3 course meal, tax & gratuity. If you wish to sit with another party, please call SOhO after all tickets have been purchased. *PLEASE NOTE: ALL dinner tables will be removed after opening set to open up stage room for dancing.

$90

- +

6:30pm Dinner & Show Ticket

$90

None Available

General Admission

Standing Room in the back bar area for opening set with John Kay. Stage room floor opens up for dancing with The Dirty Knobs.

$30

- +

Meet & Greet w/ John Kay & The Dirty Knobs (5:30)

Includes admission for one guest to the artist meet & greet at 5:30pm with John Kay & The Dirty Knobs. $10 Required show ticket sold separately.

I miss the old days when the Knobs were just a little bar band playing by themselves in some little hole in the wall bar. Man that was a blast! I hope they will do some more shows and we will get to have that experience again someday.

Pettyphile likes this

Did anyone get to go to this show? If so, please share your experience so we can live vicariously through you. Thanks.

Yes I went and it was fantastic, magical, and awesome! Had a chance to chat with Ron and Benmont before the show and then they played with the band. It was crazy good. So much energy and they were having a blast! Lots of us were there. Wish you all could have been there!

Yes I went and it was fantastic, magical, and awesome! Had a chance to chat with Ron and Benmont before the show and then they played with the band. It was crazy good. So much energy and they were having a blast! Lots of us were there. Wish you all could have been there!