Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SingsInFrench

Rock the Dogs Dinner with Mike Auction is on!

14 posts in this topic

Mike Campbell's

3rd Annual Clubhouse Dinner!

photo clubhouse_zps1d8c126d.jpg

Pictured above Mike with the 2013 Clubhouse Dinner winners

Thank you for visiting our charity auctions. Your purchase today qualifies as a tax deductible donation as we are a 501© 3 organization. As any fundraiser the goal is to make as much money as possible so we can make the biggest impact with the needs of rescued animals and their medical care. We are proud and pleased to be able to offer such a unique opportunity to help the animals and give you an experience unlike any other. If you have any questions contact us directly through

www.tazzyfund.org

Tazzy Fund and Rock the Dogs are proud to announce the 3rd Annual Clubhouse Dinner. Founded by board member Mike Campbell of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, the Clubhouse Dinner aims to raise money for our community assistance programs. This year’s winner will be allowed to bring TWO GUESTS to a private dinner with Mike Campbell at the Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers rehearsal space (The Clubhouse) held on Friday, January 24th, 2014.

Don’t miss out on this rare opportunity to sit down with a guitar pro in this legendary rehearsal space. Whether you want to take a quick guitar lesson, ask a few questions, or just hang out, this is something for every fan. Not only will you be able to meet the man behind so many hit songs, you and your guests will also be invited to attend a special rock n’ roll show as Mike Campbell’s VIP guests on Saturday January 25th, 2014 to later be announced.

NOTE:

**Winner and guests will be responsible for all travel expenses.

**Winner and guests must be 18 years or older to attend the event.

Yeah, us average fans never had a chance with this one, did we? It's up to $3,000 now. :( I understand why they had to go this way with this one this time but it's still very disappointing to me.

Edited by Marion

Yeah, I liked the raffle so much better. Everyone who bought a ticket had a chance. But I think the auction makes a lot more money for the cause, with less hassle. I'm happy to see Rock The Dogs raise so much money for the pups. If I want to meet Mike, I'll just have to get my butt out to a DK show and hope for a chance to say Hi. It's just so hard this time of year to pick up and fly to LA. But I'll get there someday! :)

Even if 3 of us went in together (you can take 2 guests), we still couldn't afford it. Maybe they will do a lottery again. I hope you all get a chance to go at least once. :)

Yeah, you could meet Mike at a DK show....maybe....but you don't get a chance to see the Clubhouse any old day. That's a chance of a lifetime! Amber, I'm so happy you won that chance!