Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nurktwin

Rock N Roll Drive-In

230 posts in this topic

5/20/16

It's Friday, time to watch a concert. Tonight's show is the 2016 Jeff Lynne's ELO concert. Enjoy the show!!

9/30/16

This weeks show is Jimi Hendrix live in Stockholm 1969.

This show sort of reminds me of Cream, when they all tried to outplay each other to see who could play loudest and eventually broke up. Notice how Jimi and Noel keep looking at each other to see if the other turns up their amp and then sneaks back to their own amp and turns it louder when the other isn't looking.

Here's the show, enjoy!!

TomFest likes this

10/15/16

I was going to save this for next Friday, but the way things get removed from the net at a moments notice, I'm posting it now for you to see before it's gone. This is another full show from "The Desert Trip", featuring Neil Young. Enjoy the show!!!

10/20/16

I know it's only Thursday and not Friday when I usually post a movie to watch for the Drive-In movie. But a long time ago when I started this topic, I watched a movie on a Thursday and came up with the idea of The Drive-In movie for Friday nights. On Friday night when I went to post the movie, it was gone!! SO, Now that I found this movie again on a Thursday, I'm posting it a day early in case it gets taken down again! So here it is for all of you to enjoy. Put it on full screen and play it loud!!!!

A HARD DAYS NIGHT

The Beatles

10/31/16

This weeks movie is "Wings Over America" from Paul McCartney live from Seattle, Thursday June 10, 1976. Enjoy the show!!

PART 2

"Good Evening New York City" 2009. Enjoy the show!

11/4/16

This weeks show is only 1/2 hour long and its title is "Set Of Six", by Badfinger. There's not a lot out there from Badfinger, If I find more live concerts, I'll post them. This set is from Manchester, England in 1972.

TomFest likes this

12/2/16

Tonight's show is Cheap Trick at Daryl's House. If you missed the original broadcast on TV, it's here now. Turn up the volume and put it on full screen. Enjoy the show!!!

12/16/16

Before you know it, we'll be jumping in cars and planes to go see the TPATH 40th Anniversary Tour. So today, we're going to go back 10 years to the 30th Anniversary Tour. There are at least 2 copies of this show on youtube. The HD version has ads pasted on both bottom corners that is annoying, so we're going with the version without ads that is not HD, but good. Enjoy the show!

Since that was so short, here's another short on George's life. Don't stop 1/2 way through, watch it all.